We wanted to use this blog post to spotlight one particular type of wedding day entertainment, that we know is a fantastic addition to any celebration: photo booths. Amongst your guests, you’re bound to have a range of different age groups, and possibly a few people who haven’t had the chance to get to know each other properly yet. Photo booths are a fantastic addition to your entertainment, as they are a friendly, informal and fun thing to do that everyone can easily get involved with.
We know that booking a photo booth at your wedding day is a perfect addition to your evening, and we wanted to take this opportunity to share with you our 6 favorite reasons why we love this particular type of entertainment:
- It’s a really affordable option, providing a fun activity for your guests without breaking the bank
- No stress for you – what’s great about photo booths is that they’re fully set up by the vendor, so no faffing or worrying for you on the night!
- A sophisticated, clever piece of technology – our Mirror Me Magic Mirror takes the concept of a photo booth to the next level, with full length photos captured on a reflective touchscreen, and your pictures printed in less than 10 seconds. You can instantly share them online or through your social media too, making our photo booths a huge hit with guests every time.
- Their simplicity – everyone will understand exactly how to use them. So, this makes them a great way to entertain all of your guests, as it is a fun activity that’s suited for all ages, with no explanation required.
- Customized – our innovative photo booth also boasts loads of nifty customization features, including an on-screen paint pad, where you can sign your name on the mirror, event logo stamps, emojis and many more!
- Keepsakes – not only are you getting great entertainment, but with a photo booth, you and your guests will be left with some gorgeous, sentimental keepsakes to remember this wonderful day by.
There’s no doubt about it, entertaining your guests on your wedding day can be quite a daunting thought. So this is why outsourcing your evening’s entertainment and taking on the services of a professional entertainment specialist is so important. At NightBeat Entertainment, we’ve been entertaining weddings across Michigan for over 30 years. We specialize in providing a superb quality of entertainment, that is bespoke and unique to your evening. If you’d like to secure our services for your wedding day, you can get in touch with us here.