When it comes to creating your wedding day playlist, there are thousands of potential love songs that you could potentially add to your list. The soundtrack to your day should be one which speaks to the romance and sentiment of the occasion in a powerful way, while getting all of your guests up on their feet to join in and celebrate the happy couple.
So we wanted to put our expertise to good use, and provide our clients with a round-up of our top 20 passionate, romantic and super timeless love songs that make key additions to any wedding day playlist. There were an awful lot to choose from, but we reckon we’ve picked out the best around.
- You’re Still the One – Shania Twain
- Your Song – Elton John
- You Do Something to Me – Paul Weller
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
- Iris – The Goo Goo Dolls
- I’ll Be There – Jackson 5
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- Nothing’s Going to Stop Us Now – Starship
- Kiss From A Rose – Seal
- She’s The One – Robbie Williams
- Halo – Beyoncé
- Greatest Day – Take That
- Always – Bon Jovi
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Be My Baby – The Ronettes
- I Have Nothing – Whitney Houston
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
What do you think of our list? There were so many stunning songs to choose from, but we think that the songs that we chose are absolutely breathtaking, heartfelt tracks that all make key must-adds to your wedding playlist. Just picture you and your partner celebrating the occasion as the evening draws in, and dancing along to these timeless songs in each other’s arms, while gazing dreamily into each other’s eyes. For us, It’s what weddings are all about.
We are a specialist wedding entertainment company based in Michigan offering the finest in elegant, professional entertainment services to make your wedding day utterly unforgettable. NightBeat Entertainment is run by the husband and wife duo Johnny and Michelle, who have over 30 years of experience in the industry. So, if you’d like to learn more about our exceptional entertainment services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.